Turkish Citizenship Conditions:
- Purchase a property worth at least $ 250,000 if it is not sold for up to three to five years
- Investing in one of the Turkish state banks for at least $ 500,000 or equivalent for 3 years
- Turkish Citizenship from Birth:
If one of the parents is a Turkish citizen, the child will automatically become a Turkish citizen
- Citizenship of Turkey after birth by decision of the competent authority:
A) General Documents:
Turkish citizenship applicants must:
Be of puberty and have the legal authority to make decisions
Have been living in Turkey for 5 years without interruption – The easiest way to get a residence permit is to buy a property for a period of 5 years: You can extend your stay annually if you own the property. Like an investment that will lead to your residence and citizenship, as well as your family.
Check to determine the settlement of your stay in Turkey
Lack of specific illness that causes general illness
Being able to speak Turkish properly
An income and job opportunity to handle the costs in Turkey
Having a good moral character
No action taken against national or public security
Your chance of obtaining a Turkish residency increases if you can prove that you can make a valuable contribution to Turkish culture and society.
B) Special documents
The applicant may qualify for Turkish citizenship by decision of the Council of Ministers. It must be proven that the applicants have and will not take any action against national and public security. Conditions:
- Foreigners who provide an industrial program or a special service in the economic, technical, scientific, social, artistic, cultural or sporting fields to the community
- Foreigners who need citizenship
- Foreigners who are accepted as immigrants
(C) Applications for regaining citizenship in Turkey
- Those who have lost Turkish citizenship and can apply for it again, must stay in Turkey for at least 3 years.
D) Applications for Turkish citizenship by marriage
This is one of the easiest ways to obtain Turkish citizenship; after 3 years of marriage to a Turkish citizen, he can apply for Turkish citizenship – a foreigner must have lived with his spouse during this time, if no action is taken. They have not done anything against national and public security, and no action against the unity of their families.
In applications for Turkish citizenship through marriage, the country’s citizenship will make the final decision.
This text contains brief information on Turkish citizenship.